A copy of the documents below will need to be provided in order for your visa to be acquired. Failure to do so may result in being prevented from being granted a visa and/or entering Makkah/Medina by the Saudi Authorities.
- Valid passport for six months at time of travel (i.e. the date to be used is 10th May 2014)
- Marriage Certificate – For women travelling with their mahrams where their surnames are different
- Meningitis ACWY certificate – Participants must be vaccinated a minimum of twenty one days prior to travel.
- Certificate of Conversion to Islam – For converts.
- Letter of permission from Mahram – For women over the age of 45 travelling without a mahram