Frequently Asked Questions
1) Can I attend the Trodden Path in partial?
Students are required to attend the retreat in full (i.e. all ten days).
2) Are there any concessions for the retreat?
Students are required to pay their fee in full.
3) Will transport be provided to and from Nant Gwtheyrn?
Students are required to arrange their own transport to and from Nant Gwtheyrn. The location is accessible by road and using public transport (a taxi will be needed from Pwllyhi station to the language centre).
4) Can children sit in class?
Children and babies are not permitted in the main teaching areas. Parents whose children are not admitted to the creche would be required to take it in turns to mind their child/children whilst the other parent sits in class.
5) Can I repeat a level?
Each level can only be sat once.
6) How many levels are there?
There are three levels: Foundational , Introductory  & Intermediary .
7) Can I choose which level I want to sit?
All students will start on the foundational level and work their way through the levels.
8) Can I choose which classes I sit in?
All students are required to sit in all classes of their level and all the other general classes on the timetable.
9) How long can I have access to the online recordings?
Online recordings are accessible for one year from the date of the last day of the Trodden Path. The access is then renewed if one attends the retreat in the following year.
10) Can I get a copy of recordings?
Class recordings are made available for students to listen to via the online portal.
11) Can I bring my family to the retreat?
Families are more than welcome. However, there is limited accommodation for those that wish to stay together as a family. Priority is given to larger families with younger children.
12) Will I be granted family accommodation, if I bring my family?
Family accommodation is not guaranteed and is based on availability.